Brett M. Rogers is a partner at the Rogers Law Group. He focuses his practice on automobile accident and premises liability cases. Brett is a skilled personal injury attorney and dedicated advocate for his clients. He consistently obtains favorable settlements and verdicts, ensuring his clients receive the compensation they need. Brett is an experienced litigator, taking every case from intake to resolution.
He earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Miami in 2015 and B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida in 2011. He is admitted to the Florida Bar as well as the U.S. District Court for South District of Florida.
Areas of Practice:
- Automobile Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
- University of Florida, Business Administration, B.S., cum laude
- University of Miami, J.D., cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- US District Court for South District of Florida
- “Conchservation in the Caribbean: A Call for Stricter Fishing Regulations of the Queen Conch,” University of Miami International and Comparative Law Review – read more
- Florida Bar Admiralty Law Committee, Member
- Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyer Section, Member
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association, Member