Being injured by someone else’s negligence puts you in a very difficult situation – regardless of how serious your injuries are. If, however, the injury you’ve sustained is catastrophic, it likely means that your life has been permanently altered. In the face of consequences of this magnitude, you need an experienced Fort Lauderdale catastrophic injury attorney on your side.
Your Catastrophic Injury
If the injury you sustain as a result of someone else’s negligence is serious enough, it may be classifiable as catastrophic, but the kinds of injuries that tend to be deemed catastrophic include:
- Spinal cord injuries that lead to severe physical limitations, which can include paralysis and chronic pain
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Injuries that require amputation or that lead to limb loss
- Serious burns that prove permanently disfiguring
- Injuries that cause blindness
A catastrophic injury translates to a lifetime of loss.
Your Complete Losses
Recovering from a catastrophic injury is an ongoing process, which means your losses will be ongoing and must be assessed accordingly. Consider the following:
- Catastrophic injuries are closely associated with complications and secondary healthcare concerns.
- A catastrophic injury can keep you off the job permanently.
- The emotional consequences of a catastrophic injury are especially challenging and can prove insurmountable
The consequences of a catastrophic injury are so immense that having professional legal counsel in your corner is always well-advised.
Call a Catastrophic Injury Attorney in South Florida Today
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury because of someone else’s negligence, contact an attorney today. Our lawyers will review your case at no cost to you and determine whether you have a legal claim. In addition, we will only collect legal fees if we obtain compensation for your injuries and other losses. Call us today to schedule your free case evaluation.