Robert C. Rogers, Jr. is board-certified in civil trial practice. For over 35 years, he has represented the injured. Robert was admitted to practice law in the state of Florida in 1979 and admitted to practice in federal court in the Southern District of Florida. He began his legal career as a tax attorney, representing corporations but began to realize that his true calling was to help people in need.
Bob was awarded Board Certification in Civil Trials by the Florida Bar. He is past president of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Florida Justice Association and American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA). He has received an AV rating by Martindale Hubble, the most prestigious ranking given by the publication. He has tried well over a hundred jury trials, resulting in a number of one million dollar verdicts.
Areas of Practice:
- Automobile Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Business Litigation
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance Claims
- Florida State University, Finance and Accounting, B.S.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- University of Florida, Taxation, L.L.M.
- The Florida Bar
- US Supreme Court
- US District Court for South District of Florida
- US Tax Court
- US Court of Claims
- US Court of International Trade
- AV Rated as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- “Joint Tenancies and Tax Reform Act of 1976,” Nova Law Journal
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association, Former President and Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Former CPA